Thursday, September 11, 2008

09.09.2008 - Matt

Warmup:
Bike to Y
Stretch, then 1 round of Jones Crawl @ 135# deadlift
(Jones crawl is 10 dead lifts @ 185 + 25 box jumps, 3 rounds back to back for time. I did 1 round for warmup)

then:
Jones Crawl 1 round @ 185#
this proved to me that I am not close to ready for the full Jones Crawl - working towards it though

then:
2 sets of 5 dead lifts @ 225
3 sets of 1 dead lift @ 285
(I was planning on doing 3 sets of 3, but I could feel my form breaking after the first - my back was rounding on the pull. I'll have to work with lower weight to cement the form)

Then:
1-5-1 Breathing Ladder w/ hang cleans @ 115#

then:
25 each side DaviAnn abs, continuous


This workout was one of those workouts that you go into excited about but leave feeling disappointed. I need to get back to Boston and work out with you guys.

No comments: